Picnic Basket - 5 course grazing lunch for 2, fresh on the day
Lockdown doesn't have to be boring - now that restrictions have lifted a little make the most of this sublime Spring weather and have yourself a Fitzrovia picnic. At the park/beach with your bubble buddy, in your backyard, on the balcony, even in bed in front of a movie - this basket of beauty is bound to lift your spirits and tantalise your tastebuds.
Fitzrovia will make you a wonderful 5 course grazing lunch fresh on the day, and pack it into one of our beautiful wicker hampers, complete with cutlery, crockery, napkins and glassware, soft drinks and sparkling water; in fact everything you’ll need for a generous lunch for two!
- House made pork & fennel sausage roll
- A slice of our savoury vegetarian tart of the day
Main event: A range of mini sandwiches to include:
- Bacchus Marsh free range chicken mayonnaise, organic truss tomatoes & avocado
- Classic Istra bacon BLT
- Truffled free range egg mayonnaise with thyme & garlic roasted mushrooms
- Hot smoked ocean trout & mung bean noodle salad with roast chilli & lime dressing
- Mixed leaf & herb salad with a pomegranate dijonnaise
Local cheese selection: served with brioche melba toast
- Berry Creek Mossvale blue (Gippsland)
- Jacks club English Cheddar (England)
- Enterprise Brie (Gippsland)
- Monbulk fresh strawberries & vanilla labne
- Fitzrovia’s famous sweet slices such as our salted caramel slice or gluten free chocolate brownies
- Capi Sparkling Lemon Soda
- Capi Sparkling Mineral Water
We are now delivering the picnic hamper food and drinks to those within a 10km radius who cannot collect the basket, however it will be provided in disposable packaging only. Due to the deposit requirements and returns, the picnic baskets and rugs themselves cannot be delivered, only collected and returned.
Our picnics are priced at $150 per hamper for 2 and can be collected any time from Fitzrovia, between 8am - 4pm. Just mention in your notes
All we ask is that you place your order at least 3 hours in advance, and return the basket back to Fitzrovia the next day. If you have specific dietary requirements, wherever possible we can tailor the meal to suit.
Fitzrovia requires a $100 cash deposit to be paid on collection of your picnic basket, which will be reimbursed on upon return of the basket.
The hamper is to be returned to Fitzrovia in good condition within 24hrs or by prior approval in writing. Alterations or cancellations must be made no later than midday the day prior to collection. Any alteration or cancellation must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will come into effect once confirmed. Please note that our dishes contain many additional ingredients that are not possible to list in entirety. If you have any allergies it is important to let us know at the time of booking. Fitzrovia provides picnics for the following dietary requirements: vegetarian, no pork or shellfish, expectant mother, no red meat, low gluten. Any listed dietary requirement will be applied to the full picnic to avoid cross contamination. Please list any dietary requirement or allergy information in the notes field above. The produce in your picnic has been made fresh, just prior to your collection and contains no preservatives. Picnic items must be stored with care and consumed no later than two hours after collection.